If you are facing problems with the two-factor authentication system such as not receiving the PIN in a timely manner, please follow the below steps to resolve the issue:
Step 1: Escalate the issue to the Customer Success Team
- To escalate this issue to the customer success team at FutureVault, please send an email along with the additional information mentioned in Step 2 to email@example.com. This will create a support ticket in the system.
Step 2: Information to be included in the email
- Please give your full name and email address associated with the account.
- The last time you were able to get the PIN and log into your account.
- Your phone service provider and what type of phone do you have. (Telus, Freedom, Rogers, etc.)
- Do you authorize FutureVault to remove your 2 Factor Authentication code?
Once you authorize us and include the above information, we will reset the two-factor authentication system by removing your phone number. This will allow you to log into your vault and access your documents. Once it is removed, you can log in and activate the Two-Factor Authentication again if you would like.