This product release comes with more UI and UX improvements for Admins, Reps, Trusted Advisors, and Vaultholders, to continue creating an enhanced experience within FutureVault.
Administrative UI and UX Improvements
Several enhancements and improvements have been made for Admin and Rep users, providing a better overall experience when navigating through the vault and managing user/client lists, co-owners, Trusted Advisors, folders, documents, and more.
- Unassign Co-owners.
- Accepting French characters on Client names.
Vaultholder UI and UX Improvements
Several enhancements and improvements have been made for clients and Vaultholders to create a more seamless and frictionless experience when uploading/managing documents, managing contacts and Trusted Advisors, and more.
- Allow commas, # and apostrophes on document and folder names.
- Maintain document labels when moving documents from the unfiled section.
- Vaultholders can successfully edit subfolders they have created within company folders.
- Display accurate Co-owner account status.
- Resolved spacing issue on reference numbers.
- Ensure all Admin users receive upload notifications, if enabled.