Version 4.6 of the FutureVault platform brings more functionality and enhancements for Administrative Users. Admins can now quickly export user and client lists, add and manage client notes, and further customize the overall folder and document management experience with icons.
- Easily export user and client lists in a .csv format
- Add internal notes in client vaults
- Add custom folder icons in folder template management
With just a few clicks, Administrators can export client list, downloading details such as first name, last name, email address, status, and last login dates.
1. Select the clients you want to export;
2. Select the 'Actions' button;
3. Click 'Export' to download the list as a CSV file.
Administrators and Representatives can now create, add, and manage internal notes on the Client Details page. Clients cannot view or access these notes as these are on the Administrative view only, however, Trusted Advisors (Collaborators) with access to Client Vaults may have access to viewing these notes.
Administrators with access to the folder Template Management tool will now be able to add custom icons to level 1 and level 2 folders, further customizing the overall user experience.