Administrators can now upload documents to the Client's Vault for review without publishing them using the new 'In Review' feature. This means that clients won't be able to see those documents until the administrator approves and publishes them.
Steps to Upload Documents for Review and Publish:
- Step 1: Click on 'Upload Documents for Review'
- Step 2: Choose the documents to be uploaded and their location
- Step 3: Once the administrator approves the 'IN REVIEW' documents, they can Publish them
Step 1: Click on 'Upload Documents for Review'
- In the Client Vault, you can either go to the '+' button on the top right corner or right-click to find that option.
Step 2: Choose the documents to be uploaded and their location
- If you are already under the Level 2 or sub-level folder, documents will start to upload. However, if you are in a Level 1 folder, the system will prompt you to choose a Level 2 folder to upload those documents.
- Once these documents are uploaded in the Level 2 folder, they will be labeled as 'IN REVIEW'. The 'IN REVIEW' documents can only be viewed by administrators.
- To see all the documents that are uploaded as 'IN REVIEW' for the vault holder, please go to the 'In Review' tab on the left main menu. Irrespective of the location, all the documents labeled 'IN REVIEW' will show up.
Step 3: Once the administrator approves the 'IN REVIEW' documents, they can Publish them
- Select the 'IN REVIEW' documents that need to be published, go to the 'Actions' button on the top right, and click on 'Publish X documents'.
- Once published, the end client will be able to see those documents.
- Admins can either perform this action either from the Level 2 folder where the 'IN REVIEW' labeled documents are located or from the 'In Review' tab on the left main menu.