We’ve enhanced the overall visual experience and usability that provides users with a modern yet functional visual arrangement of the platform, and helps us stay updated with UI/UX trends in the market.
- 1. Improved Folder/File Designs and Layouts
- 2. Quick Access Button - Download Documents
- 3. New Account Setting Options
- 4. Update Labels for Multiple Files
- 1. Client Vault Updates
- 2. Template Management - Custom Folders
For All Users with Vault Access
1. Improved Folder/File Designs and Layouts
1.1 Icon View
A new an modern look & feel to easily identify the documents type (PDF, DOCX, JPG, etc.)
1.2 List View
In this view users will also be able to see the folder badge to identify the folder type (Sponsor, Personal, Private, Global) and folder size.
1.3 Tile View:
Now is showing also the document icons type and we have added the badge of the folder type (Sponsor, Personal, Private, Global) at the bottom.
2. Quick Access Button - Download Documents
You can now download documents in their original format using the quick access 'Download' button located to the right of the preview panel.
3. New Account Setting Options
We have revamped the classic view of the Account Settings(accessed from the top right corner by clicking on the name), and added new tools such as Appearance and Keyboard Shortcuts.
This tool will enable you to set your default modern and functional view of your platform each time you login.
- "Theme" - select whether to have a light or dark theme.
- "View" - select between default or compact which resizes the screen to better fit your monitor.
- "Document View" - select between icon, list or tile and this will arrange the way your folders are displayed to your preference.
3.2 Keyboard Shortcuts:
This tab lists all the shortcuts available to you to quickly perform actions thus improving accessibility. You can also use Tab and Arrow keys to navigate the platform.
1. Client Vault Updates
1.1 Set Language Preference while adding a New Client Vault
You can now set the default language preference between English and French when you are adding a new client vault. Activation emails will also be sent in the selected language.
1.2 Quick Access Button - Client History Tab
We have heard about the importance of having quick access to the History tab either to monitor client activity or for compliance and security reasons. Thus, we introduced a quick access button for the History action on top of the Client Details page.
1.3 Sort Client List using Last Login
2. Tab/ Area descriptions
We introduce a small description to a few tab to help users understand what they can do or what means the information displayed.
3. Template Management - Custom Folders
Newly created custom folders now go on the top of the list instead of being added at the bottom.