Depending on the your role and the package of the vault, you may be able to edit, create or delete an Entities. To do nay of this actions you need to access the Entity Management page via the Account Settings menu or the All Documents tab.
How to access your Entity Management page:
1. Inside a Vault, click on the name on the top right corner.
2. Select Account Settings.
3. From the Settings menu, select Entities.
All Documents tab
1. Inside any pages under the All Document tab.
2. On the Sub-menu, click the Entities option.
3. Click the gear icon inside the Entity Side Panel.
4. It will displayed the Entity Management page. You can find here the total number of entities used and total available (11 used/ 20 total available).
If you are accessing the Account Settings as a Manager you may see the message below.
Info! All vaults are created with a default Entity, set with the vault name, and if your vault has been provided by a company, they will have default access to this entity but only under their company folders. The name of this default entity can be change, but the default entity cannot be delete it.