We recommend adding a contact when you are planning to share a folder or a document, or if you want them to upload or view documents in a secure way. Follow these steps to:
Add a contact manually
Step 1: Click the plus button and select add contact
- The plus button is always located in the top-right corner.
- You can also right-click on any white space to get the Plus menu actions.
Step 2: Populate the fields
- The mandatory information is First Name, Last Name and Email. Click on the line to start typing.
- The line on the field you are adding will change to blue.
- The rest of the fields are optional.
- You can add an image to the contact by clicking on "Add Image". Once, an image is assigned you can change it but not remove it.
Step 3: Click Create
Import a Contact Card (VCard)
Step 1: Go to your Contact tab
- Located on your main menu