You can view one or have multiple documents open at the same time and toggle between them to find or review information. You have different ways to view the full document or the preview.
- Double Click to Open the document
- Right Click to Open a Document
- Preview document
- Side Panel Preview
Double Click to Open the document
Step 1: Go to the Document and double click on it to open the document
- The pdf preview will be shown along with the document details
- The same action can be performed by right-clicking too as mentioned under the next heading
Right Click to Open a Document
Step 1: Go to the Document and Right-click to select Open Document
- The pdf preview will show and all the action buttons as shown above.
Step 1: Right-click on the Document and select Preview.
- A pop-up preview window will open and you can scroll through the PDF file.
- If you want to share that document, assign entities, set reminders, and do other actions, you will need to open the document as explained above.
Side Panel Preview
You have the option of always showing a small preview of a file while navigating to the vault. To enable this feature:
Step 1: Click "View Options", Show Side Panel Preview
- A small preview will show on the right when you select a document. You can rename the document, see the file type, Size, and Uploaded date.
- Depending on the file type or extra security features added by the company provider, sometimes the system won't show a preview of the document. Learn more here.
If you click on the square that shows on the top left corner of the preview image, you can open the document in full size.