The vault can receive files up to 40 MB.
Make sure a file is attached to the email. Once the document is received a notification email is sent to the sender and to the vault owner. By default, vault owners get this notification unless they change it in the Account setting.
The body of the email will also be save once you move the document to a subcategory or folder.
- Step 1: Use the correct inbound email address.
- Step 2: Add a document or if there is one already in a previous email it will be forwarded in.
Step 1: Use the correct inbound email address.
- If you have access to the Unfiled area, use the clipboard to copy the inbound email address.
Step 2: Add a document or if there is one already in a previous email it will be forwarded in.
- The maximum attached size is 40 MB.
Emails without documents won't be register into the vault
Click here to check the document types and their extension supported into the vault
NOTE. All documents emailed into your Vault will appear in your “Unfiled” section. A red bubble with a number will notify you when a new document has arrived.
If the document is sent by an unrecognized email address to your “Unfiled section”. You will notice that the email address is orange with an alert sign. A pop-up notification will alert you before moving the file to your Vault.
- Step 1: If you recognize the email, click on it.
- Step 2: Then select Yes (Trust). You can manage your trusted email in your Account Setting.