Currently, users need can only upload a document into a subcategory or a folder under those.
Step by Step guide:
Dragging and Dropping in any subcategory or folder
Step 1: Go to the location you want to upload the documents.
- Users can only upload documents into a subcategory or folder.
- Files cannot be saved in the main root folder or category.
Step 2: Select the files and drag them into the document area.
- The section will turn blue and indicate the number of documents been dropping.
Step 3: Drop the documents.
Step 4: A pop-up upload status will be displayed.
- If the files are uploaded correctly a green checkmark will appear.
- If not a red notification mark will display an error message.