You can use the + button to upload documents at any time. It's located in the top-right corner.
- Step 1: Click the "+" button on the top-right of the screen
- Step 2: Select the location and click "Upload to this location"
- Step 3: Choose the Entity you want to assign this document to and click “Start Upload”.
1. Using the Upload Button
Step 1: Click the "+" button on the top-right of the screen
- Select "Upload Documents"
Step 2: Select the location and click "Upload to this location"
- If you are uploading documents to the company folders by default the primary entity will be selected.
- If you have access to the private folders, you will be able to choose one entity.
- If the files are uploaded correctly a green checkmark will appear.
- If not a red notification mark will display an error message.