You can add reminders for yourself or for any of your contacts concerning each of your documents. To add a reminder just follow the next steps:
1. On your document view, click on the Reminder Tab next to the document preview.
2. Click on the plus icon and add all the information required in the popup window:
- Subject and a Message: FutureVault will send an email with this information to you or the contact you choose.
- Select the Event Date: For example, if my driver license is going to expired on July 4th, 2017, you will select with the calendar 07/04/2016 and the time.
- Select the contact that you want to set this reminder to and when you want to remind them (in 1 day, 2 weeks, 1 month before the event date). Click on "+Remind Another Contact", if you want to send the same reminder to another contact.
3. Click "Save".
You will see the reminder summary in the Reminders tab, and in the Reminder area (top menu).